Whether you need to release funds from a property ahead of a sale, you’re buying a property through auction and need to complete within 28 days, or you’re a developer who is purchasing a site before you have planning permission for the proposed scheme, we specialise in raising bridging finance that enables you to move fast.
Fill in the form on this page to receive a quick quote for bridging finance. It’s free and there’s no obligation, so why not do it today?
Some of the funding options that may be available to you:
- Funding available up to 75% of the market value of the property
- Monthly interest rates from 0.43%
- Loan terms from 1 to 23 months
- Interest can be built into the loan, serviced monthly, or rolled up
- Funding available on residential (on a regulated basis), buy to let, HMO, investment, commercial properties and land
- Light refurbishment loans (currently uninhabitable, under permitted development rules, require internal refurbishment)
- Heavy refurbishment loans (Extensions, basement digs, loft conversions, commercial to residential, barn conversions)
You can get a bridge loan for pretty much any property, but remember the lender needs a clear understanding of a repayment strategy.
Find out how we can help you find the bridging loan. Call us on 01243 850662, or email us at email@example.com